AI Summit 2020 is set to be Pakistan’s leading conference and expo on Artificial Intelligence, making it a complete and collaborative platform to witness AI in action! Valuable insights will be imparted during different talks, workshops, showcased work and panel discussions. The event will be hosted by ITCN Asia, Pakistan’s leading IT and Telecom extravaganza.
AI Summit 2020 at a Glance
Why you should attend AI Summit 2020?
- It will showcase the opportunities of advancing trends in artificial intelligence and their impact on business & society.
- Chance to learn from the industry experts in speech & image recognition, neural networks and big data.
- Explore how artificial intelligence will impact communications, manufacturing, healthcare & transportation.
- A unique opportunity to network with business leaders, influential technologists, data scientists & entrepreneurs leading the AI revolution.
- Learn from & connect with 300+ industry innovators sharing best practices to advance the smart artificial intelligence revolution.
November 16, 2020
Tickets sales start
December 14, 2020
Last date to purchase tickets
December 20, 2020
AI Summit 2019 at ITCN Asia
Sponsor AI Summit 2020
- Avail the unique opportunity to be a part of a pioneering event where all the big and emerging names of the tech sector will be present.
- The Summit is an ideal venue to be seen and to market your service/product to the people that matter.
- A lucrative opportunity to be seen as a thought leader and enabler of the AI revolution in Pakistan
Latest News & Blogs
Karachi, September 24, 2019: 10Pearls celebrated the progress of AI in Pakistan through its initiative AI Summit 2019. The summit…
The global market of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies is booming. IDC estimates that the AI market will grow from $8 billion in 2016 to more than $47 billion in 2020! Technology giants are racing to acquire niche start-ups working on groundbreaking AI technologies and are prepared to invest heavily in them.
10Pearls is pleased to be featured in Forrester’s recent report: Now Tech: AI Consultancies, Q4 2018. Listed amongst only 24 other AI service providers, 10Pearls is included for facilitating AI strategy and design, augmenting data science resources, and providing digital transformation and data support.
Ghazanfar Ghori, CTO at 10Pearls, discusses how business leaders can begin integrating Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning into their business strategies.
Technologies that seemed futuristic just a few years ago are now maturing and demonstrating value. We’re already seeing a tremendous amount of investment in artificial intelligence, between $8B and $12B in 2016.
Having been a tech marketer for a number of years, I have seen members of my profession cash in on all of the trends. When “big data” was the it term, every company was trying to angle themselves as a big data company, for example. Over the past couple of years now, the hottest trend has been Artificial Intelligence.